8 Most Important Book for IBPS Probationary Officer:
Bank PO English Language Chapter wise Solved Papers
by Arihant Experts (Author)
Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude: 17 Years (2000 - 2016) Chapter wise Solved Papers
101 Speed Tests for IBPS & SBI Bank PO Exam 3rd Edition 3 Edition
Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude Chapter wise Solved Papers 1999 - Till Date (3940+ Objective Questions Of Nationalised Banks, Gramin Bank, IBPS PO/MT/SO,RRBs Officer, SBI,RBI Grade B & Insurance AAO , AO)
The New SBI Bank PO Guide to Preliminary Exam with 2015 Solved Paper with FREE GK 2017 ebook 2nd Edition
Computer Literacy And Knowledge for Bank PO and Bank Clerk Exam
The Complete Success Package - Bank PO Recruitment Exam 2016 Single Edition
SBI & IBPS Bank PO Solved Papers - 32 papers 2nd Edition
IBPS PO Prelim Exam Pattern & Specifics
The Preliminary paper is distinguished by the fact that it has only three sections and is easier than the Main paper. However, the 1-hour duration in which you need to attempt 100 questions ensures that the paper will be a competitive one. Here is the section-wise structure of the two papers.
Name of Section
No. of Qs.
Composite Time of 1 hour
1. BILINGUAL TEST: Every section (except English Language) in the paper will be available in Hindi as well as in English.
2. NEGATIVE MARKING: Each wrong answer deducts 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question from your total. In this case, since each question is worth 1 mark, you lose ¼ marks per wrong answer.
3. CUT-OFFS: Each section has an individual cut-off. Besides this, there is a minimum overall score decided by the IBPS after the results are tallied, that you need to cross to move to the next round. Qualifying the Prelims in this way gets you to the Main Exam. And securing the Mains cut-off qualifies you for the Interview round.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern & Specifics
The Mains paper is tougher than the Prelims exam. In the duration of 3 hour, you must attempt 155 Qs worth of 200 marks. Here is the section-wise structure of the paper.
No. of Qs
Reasoning & Computer
Data Analysis & Interpretation
(with special reference to Banking)
1. BILINGUAL TEST: Every section (except English Language) in the paper will be available in Hindi as well.
2. NEGATIVE MARKING: Each wrong answer deducts 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)